Jasper’s 9th Annual BOO WHO? Scarecrow Contest
Date: Oct 1-31, 2020
Setup: Saturday, September 26, 2020 between 2pm to 4pm
Location: Main Street, Jasper
The Scarecrows will be on display along Main and Church Streets (more streets if necessary) in Downtown Jasper. Very visible locations for your name to shine! You are encouraged to make a sign, no larger than 18”x24” advertising your business, organization, individual, or school class name to be included as part of your Scarecrow.
• Must be able to last outdoors for 1 month
• Your informational sign – no larger than 18”x24”
• No electronic accessories
• Must claim/pick-up on November 1, 2020. Scarecrows left after Nov 1st will be discarded
• 3 Finalists in each category – Small Business or Individual & Church, School or Large Organization
EVENT ENTRY FEE is $20 per Scarecrow. All fees go toward the cash prizes. There will be Cash Prizes for 1st place entries in both categories and Ribbons for the Top 3 winners in each category. Winners will be determined by votes online. STRICT Deadline: Your Scarecrow MUST be setup NO LATER THAN October 1 to be photographed and included in the voting. Late entries may be displayed but will NOT be included in voting.
SCARECROWS ARE TO BE BROUGHT TO: Downtown Jasper on Saturday, September 26, 2020 between 2pm to 4pm. The Scarecrows will need to be Picked Up on November 1, 2020. Those not picked up will be thrown away.
Print and send us your application and payment today!